Improve English

English learners from all over the world

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I'm not that new but this is my first post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
msid1202

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-03-10

PostSubject: I'm not that new but this is my first post   Sat 11 Mar 0:19

Smile Hello everyone, I've been a member of this group for a while now but never have I made the time to post anything so I guess an introduction is in order.
I'm Monica, 39 years old, as you can see I live in Ecuador, South America, currently working full time at an insurance agency as operative manager.
I write English everyday since I work with many insurance companies from all around the world and of course the language for it all is this. I also have lived in the States wich was a leg up for my English skills. The main reason I subscribed to ESL Podcast is that I don't have anyone to talk to in English here, so I took it as a way to keep my ear trained, so to speak; so although it's a little slow for me and sometimes makes me sleepy is still a good, easy, free tool to really listen some good american English.
Ok, that's enough talking for my first post. Looking forward to hearing from you all very soon.
Monica
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doubleyu

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-03-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm not that new but this is my first post   Sat 11 Mar 9:20

hi Monica,welcome to this forum!you speak spanish,aren't you? I'd love to learn spanish pretty much.Very Happy I'm Double,21,college student.
hope to see you soon,have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I'm not that new but this is my first post
Page 1 of 1